Friday, March 18, 2016

What Is That Noise!?! My Take On Living With Tinnitus

Do you hear that? I often ask my family that question. Sometimes I can’t tell if the noise I am hearing is my tinnitus or if the sound is actually there. Usually, it is all in my head. Typically, I know this, to be honest, but I ask anyway, just in case. I have a 40-50% hearing loss in both of my ears, but only mild tinnitus. I am grateful for that. Sometimes I feel that the tinnitus is worse than the hearing loss! Unexplained sounds buzzing and whistling in your head can make you question your sanity. And give you the worst headache known to man. The lack of sound seems almost a relief in retrospect. Thus far, I have experienced two types of tinnitus. The first has been occurring on and off for several years and is not that troublesome. I am not sure what the trigger is, or even if there …

MedWorm Sponsor Message: Directory of the best January Sales in the UK. Find the best Christmas presents too.



from Tinnitus Miracle Book http://ift.tt/1TVxA8d via visit this page
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1R4Hemt

No comments:

Post a Comment